This is the first post and I want to set some goals for this blog right here right now.
I dont have a plan for this blog, but we'll change that as I type.
GOAL 1.) Don't be boring, keep it sincere and light.
- have each blog be like a exciting new light app at your favorite restaurant that satifys while still leaveing you hungry for more
- keep things fresh, organic, non-gmo, real
GOAL 2.) Keep going.
- maybe I'll run out of ideas to post, maybe just wont think I have a thought worth posting, but lets see how long that is
- I'll try posting once a week, worse case I post once on thursday
GOAL 3.) Talk about tech.
- Always talk about stuff that's related to technology, not always web/internet stuff, we'll see
- I'll try to make sense of new advances in techologies
GOAL 4.) Make sense.
- ill try to stay away from conspiracies and irrational thoughts
- I dont have a grammar/spell check in my blog editor, really winging it
GOAL 5.) Set a STAR goal
- so its gotta be specific, test it has been acomplished, actually be able to abtain it, and its gotta be relevant
- when it comes to relevance, it needs to line up with long term goals, so lets keep it mostly bout data analysis/science
GOAL 6.) Get one client and one person with 10k+ followers in tech to compliment an article by June 2021.
- now thats a star goal lets see how we do
- i've always been bout the data, just gotta talk about the beauty of it, get the people to believe
GOAL 7.) Help others, good vibes only.
- i'll promote others, make sure people get the best opinions out there from people
- i'll practice minimalism with the criticism, end with 7 cause its a cool number.
Boom first blog post, cake.
for coming along for the ride
May 29, 2020, 6 p.m.